The Research Center of the ACA is working to develop a Reference Library on architecture and the Built environment in the Arab World.
The expanding collection includes books, periodicals, articles and documentaries on specific subjects such as:
- The preservation of modern architectural heritage
- Art and Architecture practices and practitioners in the Arab World
- Inventories and surveys of architectural heritage
- Construction techniques in the Arab region
- Monographs on exhibitions held on/in the Arab region
- Architecture guides
A list of titles will be available soon.
Book Suggestion Form
We believe that our library can grow with your support:
- By donating up to 500$ to the ACA, you can help us develop our Library Collection. Donate Here
- By offering to the Library a relevant publication of your institution.